Military medical malpractice and liability for injuries resulting from the atomic weapons testing program hearing before the Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on H.R. 1054 ... and on H.R. 1341 ... March 19, 1987. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations.
- 156 Want to read
- 72 Currently reading
by U.S. G.P.O., For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O. in Washington .
Written in English
- United States,
- United States.
- Soldiers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.,
- Liability for nuclear damages -- United States.,
- Government liability -- United States.,
- Nuclear weapons -- United States -- Testing.,
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Medical personnel -- Malpractice.
|LC Classifications||KF27 .J832 1987e|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iii, 280 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||280|
|LC Control Number||88601089|
Download Military medical malpractice and liability for injuries resulting from the atomic weapons testing program